Terms conditions-Canterbury Catering Hire
Terms and conditions
1. Hired equipment remains the property of Canterbury Catering Hire the hirer is responsible for all hired equipment and containers whilst on hire.
2. Prices quoted are for one days hire or weekend only, unless by prior arrangement.
3. The hirer warrants that the person signing the delivery note is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the hirer and the person signing the delivery note warrants that he or she is authorised to sign on behalf of the hirer.
4. It is admitted that the person signing for the delivery of the hire items had the opportunity to inspect the hired equipment and confirm the equipment is received in good condition, queries on hire items must be notified immediately to Canterbury Catering Hire
5. All hired items must be packed into the containers provided prior to collection.
6. All items of equipment that has been collected from our office address must be returned before midday on the due in date, a charge will be made for late returns of hired equipment.
7. All breakages and losses of equipment must be paid for at the current retail cost. We will not accept replacement items.
8. Under no circumstances must scourers or abrasives be used on any hired equipment.
9. A charge will be made if any hired items have been taken to an address other than the place of the original delivery, unless prearranged and agreed by Canterbury Catering Hire.
10.WARNING. Linen tablecloths returned with Candle wax, Crayon, Marker pen or burn holes will be charged at full replacement cost.
11. WOODEN TABLES AND CHAIRS must be kept dry at all times. Please ensure wooden furniture is not left out in the rain or in damp conditions.
12. GLASSES. All used glass ware to be returned in an upright position.
13. GAZEBOS. No cooking inside gazebos. Gazebos must not be moved once pitched. No heaters to be attached to the gazebo frame. No tapes to be stuck on gazebo frames (please use plastic zip ties)
14. The hirer is fully responsible for the equipment and for insuring the equipment if necessary, from the time of acceptance to returning to our premises. No insurance is provided by Canterbury Catering Hire.
15. Deliveries are from hard standing adjacent to main door, ground level entrance, unless pre-arranged. An additional charge will be imposed in respect of waiting time should the driver be delayed while attempting to effect a delivery or collection.
16. Canterbury Catering Hire will make every endeavour to effect delivery and collection at the times indicated by the hirer. No responsibility will be taken if requested times are not met.
17. Removal will be effected as soon as possible, but all equipment cannot be collected immediately after use from all sites. Canterbury Catering Hire is under no liability whatsoever for any injuries or damage to persons or property or loss of profit claimed by the hirer in respect of any interruptions, delays, inaccuracies, errors omissions or any failures to deliver or from the use of any equipment under hire.
18. Disclaimer” Canterbury Catering Hirewill not accept any responsibility for any personal accidents, injury, damage or loss however arising by the use or misuse of the equipment whilst in the hirers care. It is the hirer’s responsibility to insure against accidents, loss and damage, including fire or theft.
In the event of a breakdown of unsatisfactory working of hired equipment
19. If the hirer has any cause for complaint concerning the condition, suitability or performance of equipment hired, Canterbury Catering Hire should be notified immediately. No consideration for redress will be given to a grievance once the equipment has been used. Canterbury Catering Hire should be notified of the fault. No attempt should be made to repair the equipment unless express permission is granted by Canterbury Catering Hire.
20. Under no circumstances should electrical appliances be used without being correctly earthed.
22. Gas appliances should not be used below ground level, and only in a well ventilated area.
23. Payments The total hire balance must be completed within 20 days prior to installation of hire items.
24. Cancellation of hire orders or removal of previously reserved hire items within 6 weeks of the date of installation will be charged at 50% of the total hire cost.
25. Cancellation of hire orders or removal of previously reserved hire items within 4 weeks of the date of installation the full hire cost will be payable with no refunds.
I have read and except these terms of hire.
Hirers signature __________________________________________Print Name___________________________________________